Thursday, September 14, 2017

July 4, 2017 - Kroměříž Gardens


Overall shopping in the morning, touring in the afternoon.


Shopping for replacements for my 2012 pair, which I've worn out.
Walk - tram - walk.


Work clothes heaven!


Cathedral from below.


L.A.G. Restaurant, where I had the great 1525 dinner last night.


Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul in Brno.


Before entering the cathedral tower.


Some of the historic vessels.


View from one side of the cathedral tower.


From the other side.










Entrance to Kroměříž gardens.













Květná zahrada Kroměříž.








Art in the gardens.







The rabbit hill.








International symbol explaining use of urinal.



My tour hosts.






The square in Kroměříž.










The archbishop's chateau, where some of the scenes of "Amadeus" were filmed.





The "Amadeus" connection.





Entering the chateau gardens.














The town square again.





Our dinner destination- a brew pub in Kroměříž.


My traditional food for the evening - wild boar with rose hips sauce.



Eva, the groom’s sister, and her boyfriend Martin, my Brno hosts. I stayed in his vacated apartment.


Tanks behind me. This made for very fresh beer.


My dinner companions had this - pork cutlet and potatoes in cream fried crisp like this. Had not seem it before, but I did get a taste.


The wild boat with rose hips sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment